Tuesday, November 11, 2008

##

Porcelain and the Tramps is the name of this new music I found. I put the music in here because everyone should have the pleasure of listen to it...
Okay, I didn't find it, Rin told me about it and infected my brain with it.

My YouTube buddy Miranda sent me some photos of Tripp she have taken of him in August, and that made me happy, nice to know how he is.
Hope I'll get the chance to mail with him again.

What is going on, well I'm going to interview Synical, more specific Eric and Brian. I just need some more questions. An interview I hope to do is the one with Skinny Disco from Deathstars, just waiting for him to say yes, but a part of me tells me he will.

I hope for all my fellow maggots here in little Denmark that they will have an awesome time the 13th November, and that they will bang and scream their head off and heart out for me, cause I am NOT gonna be there. Sucks ass, but I do have backstage passes for Metallica, so I guess it's okay.

I'll go get some cappccino and bore myself with some sexy music...

## Cliaz Catt

No comments: