Thursday, November 13, 2008

Slipknot!

Tip of the Day: If your brother is standing and waiting for the doors to open at a gig, do not call him, or your ears will explode.

So, Slipknot is playing in Denmark tonight. They're actually going on stage in 1-2 hours.
And now you think "Did she take her laptop to the show?!" the answer is no, my friend. I'm at home... Does that suck or what?! I wanna see Slipknot, not be here!
But oh well, my musicplayer will be stuck on the Knots for the rest of the evening/night, and let's hope my older brother have an awesome time.
He did promise me photos, videos, recordings etc. etc.

Why am I posting here? Well, I hope that someday someone will be here and see what a genious I am.
Maybe I should start babbling about how much I hate some religion?
Or my next victim of my knives? That would be fun...

## Cliaz Catt

No comments: