Tuesday, December 23, 2008

##

Tip of the Day: Shit on your christmas tree. Do I have to give a reason why?

Christmas, huh? I actually promised myself not to join that wild christmas-ride. I would just not care at all, means: not type anything about christmas anywhere, not wishing anyone a merry christmas. It also means that I didn't want to write about how much I hate christmas and how much I despise it.
But I have to...
Cause christmas is pure fake of hapiness, covered up in tiny, annoying elves, fake snow and sparkly shits og strings. Why did Jack like it that much?
I hate christmas, fucking christian shitty holiday. "Month of Joy", suck my grandgrandma, fucker, christmas is all about presents, and you know it! "I love you! But only if you buy me that television..."
Fake snow, bloody elves, too much crap everywhere... Where can I get away from it? Tv? no. Internet no. The city? No way.
There's no place where Christmas hasn't found its way.
Only in my mind. And my room. Good lord...

I've got no money, spent on presents.
All I got left is a bill, 1000 dkr, fucker.
Cause all my money is gone, spent on F A K E!

you can try to tear me down beat me to the ground i will see you screaming!
God, I love KoRn!

## Cliaz Catt

No comments: