Monday, December 29, 2008

##

Tip of the Day: Never go to Norway...

Okay... Instead of talking about what had happened so far for hours, I'll give a short resume, and then something more interesting.
We took a ship, drove in two hours, slept in a creepy cabin from year 1700, drove in 7 hours, FINALLY arrived to the house, and... the next day we were skiing. I actually like to ski, did it alot when I was younger. So far I've fallen only... two or three times, but it was not while skiing. First it was while taking of the skis, then it was on the lift, and... No, it was only two times, the third times I was very CLOSE to falling, but didn't.
Oh, and I've taken great photos, the mountains is BEAUTIFUL up here!

So, the ups and downs of Norway:


This sucks:
COLD!
Expensive everything
Sleeping in same room as my littlebrother
Sleeping in a room RIGHT at the livingroom... And it's not very soundless..
No waterboiler
No toaster

This rocks:
SKI!
Beautiful everywhere
...
Wow.

Oh, and the houses here is placedat the most weird spots.
Yea, why not build a house on that 1mile mountain? How to get up there? Who cares!
Fuck Norway

Haha, judge me now suckah.

## Cliaz Catt

No comments: